The “Triple Your Donation Value” Adventist Education school fundraiser is unique in many ways:
- All NAD Adventist schools are invited to participate, at no cost.
- Only a school administrator may perform registration.
- The registration process—which may take up to several weeks—is explained under the Information for Adventist Schools page.
- All participation in this program is made possible by general or designated fund availability (see description below).
- This is a no-risk opportunity.
- Adventist schools make no investment for fundraising items.
- From the featured items, 3ABN will send three free CDs/DVDs per student to the school, to be sold in their community for $15 each.
- Students become actively involved in ministry as they share this inspirational music.
- Rather than purchasing a perishable item, community members who buy this music will receive an enduring blessing.
- 100% of the proceeds stay with the school.
- Church groups and Christian schools of other denominations can take advantage of a special fundraising package.
Example of how it works:
- A donor contributes $150 toward this project (any donation amount is accepted, and appreciated).
- 3ABN doubles that donation amount, sending 20 CDs or DVDs (valued at $300) to an Adventist school.
- The school sells these fundraiser items and keeps 100% of the proceeds.
- 3ABN benefits $150, the schools benefit $300, and the end result is the donation value was tripled to $450.
- General Account Donations
All donations which are not designated for a specific registered school are deposited into the General Account for this project. Any school receiving items donated under the General Account has 90 days to conduct their fundraising. At the end of 90 days, they agree to return unsold items to 3ABN, to ensure availability of featured items for other schools and their fundraising campaigns.
- Designated Fund Donations
3ABN accepts donations designated for specific schools, from an individual or multiple sponsors. There is no change in the school’s participation process, except for the benefit of owning the items outright and having no time constraints on their fundraising campaign.